La Casa Adosada is a traditional white washed finca, terraced amongst our spaces. It has everything you need for a rural retreat as a family or as a group of friends – whether you come to hike or bike through our mountainous surroundings, explore the white washed pueblos of Andalucía, or relax and take in the views – a mezzanine and separate bedroom sleeping up to four, a living room to sit and relax, your own full featured kitchen and private bathroom. All with spectacular views from the large communal terrace area, with sofa, armchairs and large dining table and benches, where you can enjoy preparing dinner as well as eating it, with the barbecue and pizza oven.
Who is it for?
- Sleeps up to 4 adults
- A family or group of friends
- Communal terrace with large dining table, sofa, armchairs, barbecue and pizza oven
- Living room with sofa, armchairs, wood burner and air conditioning
- Mezzanine bedroom with king size bed, can be separated into two singles
- Compact second bedroom, which can be one single or set of bunk beds
- Bathroom with shower
- Kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven, hob, microwave and dishwasher
- More fruit than you could eat or carry
- Bluetooth sound system
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Our standard check-in time is from 15:00, and check-out up to 11:00, but please contact us with your plans after booking and we can tailor this to meet your needs
- Reservations of 7 nights or longer benefit from a 10% discount, and 28 nights or longer a 25% discount, applied automatically as you complete your booking
About our setting
Nestled into the side of the Sierra de las Nieves mountain range, Finca Martina offers panoramic vistas amidst a deep sense of tranquility. On our journey to becoming an eco retreat we are respectful of energy and water consumption whilst we work also towards self sufficiency. We encourage our guests to take full advantage of the land we offer and the fresh produce we grow on it. Our aim is to offer a magical experience you’ll never forget. Read more about our finca.