A secluded and tranquil retreat space, with uninterrupted views and complete privacy. The Casita has everything you need for a rural retreat – whether you come to hike or bike, explore the white washed pueblos, or relax and take in the views – The Casita boasts an open plan heated living space with kitchen area complete with all mod cons and private separate bedroom and stylish en-suite bathroom. This space has been designed for your every need with terrace area complete with sofa.
Who is it for?
- Sleeps 2 adults
- Perfect for a couple
Photos from The Casita
Photos from around the finca
- Private terrace with uninterrupted views across the valley, furnished with dining table and chairs, a sofa, and hanging chair.
- Double bed
- En suite shower room
- Full kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, juicer
- Living area with sofa and armchairs
- Dining area with dining table and chairs, suitable for use as a workspace
- Air conditioning
- Wood-fired heating
- Smart TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to our co-working shared office space
- More fruit than you could eat or carry
- Free parking
- Our standard check-in time is from 15:00, and check-out up to 12:00, but please contact us with your plans after booking and we can tailor this to meet your needs
- Reservations of 7 nights or longer benefit from a 10% discount, 28 nights or longer a 20% discount, and 56 nights or longer a 40% discount – on bookings made directly with us.
Make your reservation
About our setting
Nestled into the side of the Sierra de las Nieves mountain range, Finca Martina offers panoramic vistas amidst a deep sense of tranquility. On our journey to becoming an eco retreat we are respectful of energy and water consumption whilst we work also towards self sufficiency. We encourage our guests to take full advantage of the land we offer and the fresh produce we grow on it. Our aim is to offer a magical experience you’ll never forget. Read more about our finca.